Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

S.O.S.

The stuff that occupies my head space is lately, pretty deadly dull. I won't elaborate on that anymore though.

Life on the slow lane is just that, slow. Thrown in the middle of an ancient and remote land has shed some light into my being as to how I relate to and actually enjoy the world of hecticness. It is not that I don't like the peace and serenity of this community, it's just that rushing, dashing and hustling has been part of my life vocabulary for quite awhile now that I almost forgot how it feels like to have some time just for myself.

Writing this down only further infuriates the whole situation. It just annoys me so much to think that people are doing something while I'm stuck at a point in time where I don't feel like what I do is anywhere near productive.

Yes, this is the Nafs talking. Sending an S.O.S. to Iman. Mayday, mayday! Please hurry back!

2 comments:

wanirani said...

oh arifah.. i dun understand the last part. huhu~

Arifah said...

It's actually meant to be understood by certain people only. Hehhe.

Tapi last part tu nak kata, whatever I wrote above the last sentence is only the Nafs (hawa nafsu) talking, and then I sent an S.O.S (a call for help) to Iman because I feel like my Iman is decreasing due to reasons only known to moi. Hehhe. I feel like it has gone away, so I'm asking it to come back. It's figuratively speaking.

That's about it really. =P