Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Something felt right here

We are easily affected by what people say to us. It is easy to be scarred by words because a heart is like that, sensitive. And words to the heart is like a sword looking for its prey.

How can we be sure, of the truth behind each line? When it is so hard to distinguish between what is real and what is not.

In the end we just have to believe that the only One who really really know us is Allah.


At any given time, I am three persons:

1. The person people think I am
2. The person I think I am
3. The person Allah knows I am


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed!!!!!!
salam ziarah=]

Jalilah said...

hmm.. very well put afie!! I agree 100%.

Never care about the person people think we are, coz nobody can really know who we are. It is best to really know who you are and hope that who you think you are is accepted by Allah.