Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Awareness

I have seen the horizon once thinking it was paint splashed onto canvas. Such beauty transcends any form of linguistic attempt to capture it in words.

***

Feelings are never there without reason. And more often than not, they are notions of love. But somehow, humans forget that the ultimate love story is between that of the Creator and those created. Endless and most beautiful, but only when truly understood.

***

I have been groping in the dark for a quite a while now. The light that has bequeath me dissolved into little particles and submerged themselves with the cosmos, crashing my soul into despicable fragments. Self-reproach is only a tiny tiny part of what I feel at the moment. You can imagine the rest.

****

Don't give me pity. I just need time. But what if it was never mine to ask for?

***

And when My slaves ask you concerning Me, then, I am indeed near.
I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me.
So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.
(2:186)


No comments: