Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Surprise! Surprise!

I have been aloft from the blogging world for awhile. Truth is, I don't see the relevant of me writing out my thoughts anymore. Maybe I should just stop?

It's all a whirl wind of thoughts and emotions right now. In real time, life has been throwing a lot of unexpected rocks at me along with sweets and candies too. And so, I have been humbled by what Allah has proclaimed in His Book of Love Letters:

Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone).
It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs.
Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow.
Nor does any one know in what land he is to die.
Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).
-31:34-


Oh God. I feel like crying already. Live in the present, Arifah.. live in the present! Sometimes getting carried away with rainbows and dreams can make you believe you can fly, when the best you can do is to ride a plane. To believe and aspire are great, but reality should never be put aside else you will end up falling splat face down into a pool of shit and mud while you were trying to act out your 'believe' that you can actually fly!

Darn. Ok, this blabbering should stop right about now.

Have a good life people~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder..because you will be together with someone that can cherish your life.

i love you being like this. please stop to think about the dark side that will glooming your life.


We can be better person by think positive. You know, Allah is always be by our side...
by the way, congratulations on your wedding. :)

Arifah said...

Salam.

May I know who this is?

ifos said...

I've always liked your 'blabbering'. hehe. keep on blogging!