Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Love is...

Love is more than just small or big gestures showing how much we care. Love is more than just saying sweet words to make the people we love feel happy. Love is more than about saying I love you.

Love is about wanting, praying and working for eternal bliss for your loved ones.

My ukhtis showed me this. My syuyukhs thought me this. But most importantly My Dearest, the person who worried about my faith, prayed for my hereafter and loved me more than he loved himself even when I was not even born yet, my beloved prophet Rasulullah s.a.w.

Eternal bliss -
kebahagiaan di akhirat. Akhirat, where there is no end.

Have I worked hard enough and sacrificed everything I can so that the people I love can know eternal bliss in the hereafter? I am scared to answer the question.

When your soul feels dark and your heart feels hard, pray to Allah. So that He may cleanse and purify them.
Jangan sampai terkunci mati!

Allah membersihkan siapa yang dikehendakiNya.
Dan Allah Maha Mendengar lagi Maha Mengetahui
(24:21)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya tak kuat.
T_____T

Anonymous said...

saya selalu lemah T_T

tp xboleh mcmtu kan?

nanti lemah tu akn selalu melemahkan kita

T_T