Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Can I make a difference?

I am at the centre of a mount, bearing my soul to the world. My head spinning and spinning and spinning around. There seem to be only darkness around me and only the music of chaos that my ears can hear. It feels like my fellow humans are condemned to a lifetime of sufferings.

The strong always pushing down the meek and dainty, always wanting to be on top, always afraid of giving what they believe is theirs to keep. Those below always in a perpetual state of doom and sorrow, where hope to them is not something to hold on to.

I am trying.. I am trying..



"And never give up hope of Allah's soothing Mercy:
Truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing Mercy
except those who have no faith."
(12:87)

No comments: