Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 06, 2006

News Flash

30th-2nd: Was in Johor Bharu. Golden Jubilee of my High School, Sekolah Tun Fatimah. My fever started on the night of 1st July.

3rd-today: Fluctuating fever. Suspected dengue.

My youngest sister has been warded yesterday. Her platlets are below 120 already. Although dengue has not yet been confirmed as the diagnosis. Me on the other hand, well, I'm getting better InsyaAllah. Class starts next Monday.

Sorry, can't write long, badan masih lemah. Lol. Anyway, I'm still confused which one's Mak_twain again? Hahha. And who's Afif? Oh, pening!

My parents has started their own blogs; ABAH & IBU. Check them out.

Ok, I need my rest.

5 comments:

Ikelah said...

hopefully she just had a viral infection not of denggue origin. some of these arbovirus /flavirus can represent with denggue-like symptoms. just pray that the count will rise with or without denggue.

they are 2nd from the left.

congrats to your mom and dad.

Anonymous said...

Thank God you're much better now. Hope that your sister will be okay too..

Jamil said...

Get well soon!

pycnogenol said...

Dah sihat? Drink lots of water.

Mama Sarah said...

do get well soon.

p/s: so which one is Pak_Twain?