Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 19, 2006

It's a sad sad day

Before the story is told to the world by my mum, I want to make the announcement myself.

I am getting married on...













..... the day I get married! Hehhe. Pathetic joke I know. Like how I feel. It would have been very very very funny if it had happened to someone else. Hahha. My handphone has been flushed down the toilet bowl by non other than her own owner, moi. Me getting married? That's a bluff. But this? Never been truer than ever. You want the details, wait until mama grill updates her blog. And then you can nominate it as joke of the century.


-sad case-



ps: I'll try to get back my old number. So, to those who have my number, keep it. I'll inform on any change of events.

6 comments:

ayumi said...

Salaam..
Oh that's a pity.. For today's people, including me, losing a handphone means losing a lot of things - your money, for one, your contact lists, birthday reminders, memos, pictures, and of your your faithful alarm.. I experienced that when I lost my handphone during the flood.

Needless to say, don't be too sad over it! Life goes on.. Hehehe...

Jamil said...

The married joke was, as you put it, pathetic. But it sure did make the mobile phone incident look funny. LOL

Oh dear...Where is my sense of empathy? -.-"

dith said...

Blimey! ANd I thought that can only happen to iFos???

Madame A said...

BTW, it's Mama Chops and Papa Grill, not Mama Grill :)!!
Hmm...poor hand phone. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure your hand phone have met other hand phones down there!!!

pycnogenol said...

No wonder when I called you the other day, the answer from your phone came with a certain foul smell.....;)

Anonymous said...

If you take a look around today, quite a number of people of our ages are already married. So your joke is not really too far-fetched you know ;) I almost believed it for a second.. hehe.