Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2007

I can bend and not break

(from a dear friend's blog)

I believe-
that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I believe-
that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe-
that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.

I believe-
that you can do something in an instant that will give you a heartache for life.

I believe-
that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe-
that we are responsible for our actions, no matter how we justify it.

I believe-
that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

I believe-
that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe-
that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

I believe-
that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe-
that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I believe-
that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I believe-
that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I believe-
that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I believe-
that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I believe-
that everyone deserves a chance to be better in every way they can be..



To those who stood by me when it really mattered and to those who hadn't but still matter.. thank you for a being a part of me. I love you guys. =)

7 comments:

Mama Sarah said...

I might be borrowing these words someday... :)

sarahss said...

arifah!!
hehe of course i remember you..though it did take me sometime to recall which arifah you were (I have a number of friends who share the same name as you)and the fact that your picture was taken laterally made me cast a few shadows of doubts wether my guess was right or wrong. Btw, which side of BBB do you reside in? I just moved in to BBBangi last 2 years, at Seksyen 1...

Arifah said...

So which arifah am i? bunyi mcm x sure jek.. wakakakaka. =p
i'm in seksyen 4. nnt boleh visit2. =D

sarahss said...

hwaaa nie yg takut nie. Hehe. But I guess it's worth a try.
Are you the Arifah as in the STF Arifah..?

Arifah said...

Yay! betul. =P

Jamil said...

Oh dear...I believe I'm in trouble since you two know each other *groan*

dzulfiqar said...

ayat2 yang mantap... kepercayaan dan keyakinan itulah yang membawa kita melangkah lebih jauh dan lebih luar biasa...