Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sincerity needs no explanation.

I have been asking myself lately, if I should care about what people think of me and try to squeeze myself into a stereotype. I feel like I'm evolving into a new person, a better person I hope. But at the same time, I wonder if people see me the way I see myself.

If the way people see me doesn't suit into my so called perception, will it affect the emblem of life that I am carrying? If I strive to be a good Muslim in its truest sense, will people still see me the way I want them to or will their impressions be affected by the cliche of common people? Will these biased judgments then influence their view of Islam itself?

No one can evaluate how sincere one is. I just hope I am sincere. I pray that, if Allah thinks I am, my sincerity does not falter midway and that Allah will keep me steadfast on this true path. God knows how fickle the heart can be.

"The (true) believers are those only who believe in Allah and His messenger and afterward doubt not, but strive with their wealth and their lives for the cause of Allah. Such are the sincere ones." (49:15)

No comments: