Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

To that special someone

Change we can believe in, said B. Obama.

You must be the change you want to see in the world, said Mahatma Gandhi.

Change can be good, said someone I know.

But change can be difficult and daunting. Change takes a lot of effort and perseverance. Change sometimes can make us double back to what we were before we decided to change because the 'before' appeals so much more to our manly desires.

Only the courageous can be brave enough to take that first step. But only those who have patience and grit can remain in their steadfastness towards change.

I don't claim to be perfect and most definitely I often double back to my evil ways sometimes myself. That is why I believe that humans especially Muslims should always be there to support each other for the goodness and change towards what is positive that we try to acheive. It is not easy because we have to go against our earthly desires which are not always good for us and the whisperings of Shaiytan. But be content knowing that it will be rewarded, insyaAllah, if not in this life then in the next.

To that special someone, I pray to Allah that you will hold true to your new found dedication. I promise you that we will be there for each other, because Believers are those who help each other in Faith!

I see all the potential in you today and I am proud to say that I've known you all my life (you know who you are when you read this). And I thank Allah for giving you THE BEST. And you know what the best is, right? ;)

Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (within their own souls)” AlQuran - 13: 11

I love you... because of Allah.

PS: And to those who are reading, this, nope this person is not a guy! Thank you very much. Hehhe. =P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha
Ingatkan lelaki. :P

Arifah said...

Dah agak dah. Hence, the postscript! =P

Anonymous said...

saya gembira untuk awak...

'kita kena share kegembiraan dgn org lain kan?'
baru faham sekarang kenapa k.nik ckp perkara ni masa sitting kita yg lepas2.

will miss u alot arifah.

jgn lupakan saya keh...

-siti-

- e n i g m a - said...

i think i noe ini utk sape...

TheWriter said...

Kakak,
thank you for this dedication. I know that it will be hard and need a lot of effort on my part. People will look at me weirdly, I'll be questioned for my actions but as long as there are people who supports me and as long as I believe that ultimately it is Allah that I am seeking countenance from, I will continue to do so.
Thanks sis! ;)
Afifah.

nurulshima said...

sweetness :)

Arifah said...

Siti: Eh kenapa plak jgn lupa awak. Saya pegi terengganu 6 minggu je la. Hehhe.

Kak If: At some point in the future one day (you eventually come to it although maybe not now) you don't care one bit what other people think because you know Allah knows your true colors no matter what other people think. Bon Chance! =)

Ronnie: Sweeettt~

Anonymous said...

the person is not a guy, but he is a man...rite? jz kidding.

have faith arifah! :)