Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Blog

Salam,

I would like to share my other blog with everyone - Islam Is Beautiful. It has actually been started since 2007 but rarely updated. Now, insyaAllah I will try to update it frequently. I will be posting spiritual stuff that has touched my heart there. Most of it might be articles or blog entries written by other people. Occasionally when it strikes me, I might write something myself, if I haven't already posted it here. Hehe. Do have a look if you're up to some enlightenment of the soul! ;)

Yours truly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what necessary words..., an excellent idea

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, the excellent message

Anonymous said...

More precisely does not happen

Anonymous said...

The excellent message, I congratulate)))))


I can suggest to come on a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health