Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Daei tak sepatutnya terlampau beremosi!

At this moment, I am sitting in the storeroom (where the public PC of our home is located) anxiously waiting for the parliament of 4/5E to agree upon a conclusive affirmation of the right course of action.

It is surprisingly an oxymoronic state of confusion to me frankly. You are given one life and the choices to choose from as to what kind of life you want to lead. But somehow your life is decided by others who will not only NOT live it for you, they might also have already gone to the next world by the time you are only half way embarking on it.

It is alright if it turns out that they choices were right. But if it doesn't, well don't blame me if I start blaming them!

O Allah forgive me for my emotional outburst. I am only a girl, and a girl is sometimes allowed to have some say in her future if not at all, no?

Sorry for this nuisance of an entry. I'll post a better entry next time around.

People, do pray for the best for me.

No comments: