Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm falling and there is no one there to catch me.

Do you know that feeling? The feeling when you feel like you're sitting on a chair and the world swirls around you in a beat of frenzy? The uneasy feeling at the pit of your stomach, the rapid drumming of your heart, the pressure at the back of your head.

And you start questioning yourself about the choices you've made.

And then after a while you start blaming others of every misgivings.

And just when you feel like giving up, another hoard of obstacles are thrown your way.

Is God trying to tell me something?

1 comment:

Mama Hazim said...

salam.
are u ok, sis?
if u are falling, i'll get a trampoline for u. my hands may not be strong enough to catch u :P

if u need help, u have my phone num, email, ym n blog..find me, anywhere. q ^__^ P --> i'm all ready to catch u!!