Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finding Me

Hensel said to Gratel
Let us drop these bread crumbs
So that together we can find our way home
Because losing our way would be the most cruelest thing

Last year I lost my way
And losing your way on a journey is unfortunate
But losing your reason for the journey is a fate more cruel
The journey was my life time

Sometimes I travel alone
Sometimes there are others who took the wheel
And took my heart
But when the destination is reached
It wasn't me who arrived
Twasn't me at all

And once you lose yourself you have two choices
Find the person you used to be
Or loose that person completely
Because sometimes you have to step outside the person you've been
And remember the person you are meant to be

The person you are...


2 comments:

Mama Sarah said...

Beautiful poem Afie.

Glad to see you back :)

Arifah said...

Credits to my friend. =)