Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's been awhile

"Like the elephant, we are unconscious of our own strength. When it comes to understanding the power we have to make a difference in our own lives, we might as well be asleep. If you want to make your dreams come true, wake up. Wake up to your own strength. Wake up to the role you play in your own destiny. Wake up to the power you have to choose what you think, do, and say."

My passion for writing has dwindled into a mere lump of unidentified matter for the past few months. Don't ask me how or why? I've been trying to figure it out myself.

Suddenly, karma took an unexpected turn on me and fortune smiled upon me. Hehhe. To make it short, Alhamdulillah, my 'house' at my college now has total access to the cyberworld. Kami berlapan berkongsi ringgit malaysia untuk beli router for our house.

So, expect me to write frequently from today, InsyaAllah. Saya cuba. And I'll be writing more in Malay sekarang. Azam tahun baru, use more Malay words in blog. =)

My sincerest apology especially to my fellow bloggers yang sudah lama mengenali saya di alam blogging ini. I feel like I've been ignoring you guys. Sorry again. Hehhehehhe (guilty laugh). I'll try to update as often as I can from this moment on.

Need to go and pray. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at last.. muahahaha.. good to have u back bebeh.. nak gak bg comment. biar bilik sebelah je pon.. huuhuhu

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!
:P