Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I've been tagged!

I actually wanted to write something on my visit to the paediatric institute this morning but I couldn't find the words to describe my emotion. So, I have resorted to rise up to the challenge of this tagging business. Mama Sarah notty ye, report dekat Mynn. Ngehehe. Anyway, I'm not gonna tag anyone after this. Kesian orang yang kena tag. Hehhe. Here's to all the weirdness the world over! =D



6 Weird Things About Arifah

1. I have a very very very sweet tooth. I love chocolates. Although you can not have too much of them else you'll turn into a walking hippo (you get the picture). Now I'm asking myself why am I talking about chocolates pulak tibe-tibe ni. Semua orang makan chocolate, so where's the peculiarity in it? Well, how about eating raw milo + susu pekat manis, gaul dengan sebati, then you eat the ingredients the way anyone eat rice with chicken curry, and making it a habit? Hehhe. Ok, ok it's not exactly a habit but I do it everytime I feel like eating chocolates and there're not any around to satisfy my bonbon lust.

2. I have a small cute dark blue kancil. My dad bought it for me. Lucky me for being the first-born. But he did warned me to buy him a huge BMW when I get my first paycheck one day. Anyway, that's beside the point. The main crux here is that I have a weird habit of turning on the headlights everytime (well almost) I enter the car. I don't know why. I can assure you however that what I'm telling you is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth because I have recieved so many chides and stares when I when I'm on the road or when I stop at the petrol station for a re-fill due to this penchant of mine.

3. Talking about my car, I have another weird (or perhaps dangerous) habit of driving more than 100 kmph when I'm happy. People drive fast either because they're furious or just because they're plain crazy. I drive fast because I'm happy. Although most of the time I drive fast for no apparent reasons. Since I'm confessing this here, I really do hope no traffic police officer will ever come across my blog. Oh, and dear readers, don't you dare report me!

4. This one is about one of my favourite food. I don't really like veggies. I can almost say I hate them but I have this unexplained craving for brocollies. I can gobble down a huge bowl of these pretty little greeneries without batting my eyes. Of course this IS an exaggeration. But roughly I can say that if I don't get chocolates, brocollies are enough for me. So send me a bunch for (I was going to type Christmas, hehhe) my birthday.

5. I am an easy sleeper. What I mean to say is that I don't take long to fall asleep after my head has safely landed on the pillow. But before I get into the first stage of sleep, I will create my own imaginary 'world' in my head where in it I am a princess or a superhero trying to save the universe. A specific 'world' can last for more than a week's sleep. Sometimes it becomes so exciting that I can't wait to go to bed just so that I can continue what I imagined the night before. SUPER weird.

6. Weird thing is I can't think of the last weird thing about me. Hehhe.


End of story. Laugh if you want. I'm just being honest.

9 comments:

Mama Sarah said...

Dear, no.2 is pretty weird. Don't you dare flash those high beams to me!

no.3 - hehe i guess everybody has done that at some stage in their lives. I'm more laid back these days. I think a lot about safety.

KimkatKeBlack said...

hehe..mkn milo+susu pekat...ol habit zmn mude mudi dulu..xsngke ade org buat lg...try milk powder+sugar.... best jgak

Arifah said...

Mama Sarah: Hehe. I think I'll self-conciously check the beam after this. =P

Jamie: Haha. Aku ade gak buat cemtu dulu. Tapi skrg xde org minum susu tepung kat umah, semua fresh milk. So dah lame lah tinggalkan habit tu. =D

ifos said...

hoho... believe it or not, no.5 is just like me. including the princess/superhero part. and i thought i was the weird one... hehe.

i love broccolies too ;)

Anonymous said...

i was wondering on how id get to your blog when you forgot to leave your blog's url masa comment the other day. yes, am very absent minded for not thinking that i could just go over to hiyoshi's and track you there.

anyhow, thanks, and ive replied to your comment (and by the way, i dont quite know if you did notice that theres about 5 entries regarding my hajj trip).

oops, sorry for hijacking the comment, takde source lain nak tulis this in.

but to comment on your no5, ditto, i imagine stuff before getting to zzzz lala land too. often its an anime-ish sorta scene(maybe thats because im no into it at the moment). but wait, does this mean your dream sambung2? boleh jadi anime series nih. :D

Anonymous said...

Weird things #3.
I can testify to this!
Laju gilaaa. Sumpah tak tipu. :P Don't EVER let her lead a convoy, confirm tertinggal punyaa. Hehe.

Arifah said...

Ifos: Hehhe. Cool! =)

Nusayba: Yes. I stopped by ur blog smlm. Dah go thru roughly the 5 entries. Note the 'roughly' part. Nak exam lagi 1 week plus, paham2 la ye. Hehhe. I've linked ur blog to mine. Keep the great entries coming! =D

Ayu: Hahha. Blah! Ko drive LAGI LAJU dari aku. Bluek~ =P

Jamil said...

Milo + Condensed Milk = Heaven on Earth (and toothaches too, if you're not careful)

I like broccolis that are boiled to a minimum. They have this buttery taste afterwards. At least to me.

ayumi said...

Salaam..
I love broccoli too, especially when it's steamed and sprinkled with butter, black pepper and salt.. it's heavenly! But then, I love other veggies as well..

#2 IS weird... I don't know how I would respond to that! And ditto at #5. Though I don't really know what world I create but I know I'm imagining another world, but subconciously..

This is an entertaining read :)